Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ron Paul Speaks for me



I know many of you come to this blog for housing and economic news, and I am sure you all have vastly different political views. I really do apologize if I offend anyone talking about politics, however, I feel that the United States has lost its way, and the leaders in government and the central bank share a lot of the blame for the economic disaster that the country is facing. You simply cannot talk about the problem without acknowledging the cause of it.

The reason why I post so many Ron Paul video's like the one above is because it goes beyond politics. People are so passionate and so fired up about Ron Paul because he gives back hope to so many people who feel disenfranchised by the political system. People who have to choose the lesser or two evils on election day, or worse, get so disgusted they don't exercise their right to vote at all.

It is hard to watch some of these video's on youtube without getting emotional. This one is about the man who gives all those disillusioned people a voice.

Ron Paul speaks for me.

No comments:


View My Stats