Sunday, November 25, 2007

I took the Red Pill and my world will never be the same.


Please forgive me for coming across as paranoid or as some kind of a tin foil hat wearer who is convinced that everything around me is a conspiracy theory, I really do not consider myself to be one of those people.

However... After following Politics and the media coverage thereof for the past 2 months I cannot help but feel we are all clueless sheeple being fed the illusion of choice, democracy, and fair elections when the reality is we have no choice at all.

I have taken the red pill, I have woken up and seen the truth, I can never go back to the peaceful ignorance and bliss that I once knew. My world will never be the same.

I have realized that the presidential candidates are determined by the main stream media and by the people who run the biased and outdated political polls. There two outlets work in tandem to choose the two candidates well before a single vote has been cast.

The main stream media networks are in the entertainment business as well as the "news", so if a candidate has too big of a lead, and it gets boring, Obama starts gaining on Hillary or Romney starts gaining on Giuliani in the latest poll to spice things up, in the end though, the media has already told America that the presidential election will be Hillary vs Giuliani and they better learn to like it.

Evidence

  • The debates give an uneven amount of "talk time" to the candidates bestowed with the title of front runners, before a single vote has been cast of course, by the media. This becomes a self fulfilling prophecy because the second tier candidates do not get an equal amount of time to share their positions with the American public and gain favor.





Do you believe its just a coincidence that the candidates who get more time to talk, receive a higher % in the polls? I don't.

  • With the exception of the top 3 front runners of both parties, the other candidates are never mentioned and receive almost no coverage unless there is a major event.

I can't tell you how many times I watch the news to see constant coverage of Hillary and Obama, or Romney and Giuliani with no mention of anyone else. It is disturbing.

  • Most people have never even heard of Ron Paul period, much less heard enough about him to make an educated decision to consider him for their vote.

It makes me extremely angry that a truly great man such as Ron Paul has not even been introduced to the American public yet. If it was not for me reading other housing and finance blogs on the Internet, I would never known who Ron Paul was either. I would be missing out on a great message and might never have noticed the growing phenomenon that was taking place all around me. The Internet, which remains unregulated, is the only place where "truth" is able to be discerned from the information that is carefully selected and spoon fed to us by the main stream media.

  • The media is controlled by the one who has the purse strings. In the case of the major TV news outlets its the big corporations who give them ad revenue.





The bottom line is that what the American public believes to be true is influenced by the media. The media is controlled by the mighty dollar, and the dollar is controlled by the huge corporations that sponsor the news networks.

He who controls the money controls everything.

Hillary has received something like 80 million in campaign donations this year, unlike Paul who received his donations mostly in small sums from regular people, Hillary is indebted and owned by the corporations, lobbyist, and special interest groups that have funded her campaign. Is it any wonder that CNN covers her constantly when those same advertisers, corporations and pharmaceutical industries pay for airtime on their network. They want to see that their horse wins the race.

In short, I have seen the truth...


The truth is that you are a slave. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born inside a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind.


You take the
blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Remember -- all I am offering is the truth, nothing more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand your point regarding those who basically have the most money are the ones who are heard. It seems quite obvious. But most already know that the media only gives one side. I only pray that voters do not pick who they want to run this country by what is on TV or the internet. (I have still yet to see one site for a candidate ranging from Clinton to Ron Paul that shows both the pros and the cons of the individual). I do apologize if I upset anyone, but most videos from address such as "Youtube" come from individuals such as me or your next door neighbor who honestly doesnt know anything except how to put a passionate but very biased or untrue video on the web. Passion is wonderful but only if its the unexagerated truth. Do NOT be fooled, Check your sources. Good luck on your wonderful site, keep writing.

Anonymous said...

I took the red pill a little over a year ago and my life has not been the same since either. My gut was nagging at me that something was wrong with our country and economy. I started doing research and now I'm hooked. Ron Paul IS our last and only hope. Once you start doing your own research it's hard to stop. It's better than tv (I no longer watch that trash) to see what they are going to do next. Also, I never gave money to any presidential campaign until Ron Paul. I was a democrat..now..I'm just human. No labels anymmore.

Chris said...

I agree, I really think that Ron Paul is the only man who can save us from the mess we are currently in.

What is sad is a lot of Americans, do not see how bad it is right now and don't realize whats at stake.

Marx said that religion is the opiate of the masses. I think in America, Entertainment is the new opiate.

As long as people can play their guitar hero III on the Wii and Ps3, can watch American Idol, and Football every Sunday they think everything is great.

The warning signs are clearly in the air for anyone who looks beneath the surface.


View My Stats