Friday, February 20, 2009

Its official, I am using the D-word. We are Now in a Depression.


I have just changed the title page of my blog from Hyperinflationary Recession to Depression.

I have been around long enough to know what a Recession is, and I was feeling that back in 2007. In fact If you read my older posts you will see I was calling this a recession back when everyone said the economy was "strong"

As always, I have proven myself to be one step ahead of the criminal media propaganda, and while they are finally coming around to calling this a recession, we all know the truth, this is far beyond a simple contraction in the economy. This is the great unraveling of the financial system as we know it.

Therefore, On Feb. 20th 2009, I am declaring the USA to be in a Depression, no math formula's, no bogus government unemployment numbers that grossly underestimate the true jobless rates here. No pseudo GDP numbers based on make-believe CPI.

This is the second American Depression.... and its well on its way to being great.

No comments:


View My Stats